Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Third time is a charm?

This is my third shot at a blog - hopefully this one will stick. Don't have a real post now though, I have to go to bed. I have to get up bright and early to write my last exam for the semester.
What am I doing this for right now anyway?

Okay I feel weird not doing a real post for the first one. I want to start out properly so that this blog might actually be something. So... here is a picture of Mark Twain in Nikola Tesla's lab.


Apparently they were good friends. I read a Tesla biography one time, and it was pretty cool I guess. Mark Twain was always hanging around with Tesla. Tesla was pretty much the greatest electrician/inventor ever and he was always coming up with cool new stuff. Apparently at the time of his death he had plans for an ultra-death-ray. I don't know if that is true, but one time he made a super-vibrator-platform (I don't know, it probably had some electrical function but there was a platform to stand on and it vibrated) and he said it could be good for giving the body a good old shake-up massage, and Mark Twain stood on it and almost pooped his pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment